February 12, 2012

Personal Style: { Graphic } Tee

Hi blog-lovers.


Hopefully the first half of your weekend has gone well. I am so excited because I have some new partnerships/interviews planned for the blog and it is going to be wonderful! You will see it all in time. But first, here's an outfit post:

I love this graphic t-shirt and I am always looking for new ways to wear it. For this outfit, I stuck with muted colors of grey and blue. I tied the t-shirt in a knot in front and paired it with grey skinny jeans. I added the blue shirt and left it unbuttoned. A dainty heart locket was the only accessory.

 My outfit:
T-shirt - Stolen from my brother's closet
Jeans - gifted by my uncle
Shirt - Karen Scott
Locket - Forever 21


I love this outfit because it gives off an easy-going, playful vibe while still being super comfortable.

xo,
Chrissy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!