February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hello brave-hearts,

How did Valentine's Day go for you? Are you super excited for date night with the lover or pumped to go out with your girlfriends and drink pretty pink cocktails? Or are you that fierce little soul who's out there rocking all-black anti-valentine in a sea of red and pink? No matter who you are or where you're at this Valentines, here are some pictures courtesy of BCBG that I'm sure will put a smile on your face :)


How pretty! I used these and other images on some of my friend's facebook wall's -posting a message along with it as well. I had a super hectic day so didn't have time to actually get people things. I originally wanted to do mini doughnut cakes, but I guess that will have to wait for later.

Here's a bonus - a fun little marketing campaign for Kate Spade spring '12:

Have fun lovers,
xo-Chrissy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!