January 3, 2012

Personal Style: { Vest } Side Story

Happy New Year!! 


Here's something I wore not too long ago. I needed to be out the door and threw something together. Hope you like it!
I wore a white t-shirt that belongs to my boyfriend. Threw on a vest to hide the fact that it was a bit too big for me and paired it with easy blue jeans. 

T-shirt: Borrowed from boyfriend
Vest: Bought in Sri Lanka
Jeans: Macy's
Bracelet: Bought in Sri Lanka @ Cool Planet
Earrings: Bought in Sri Lanka
Plimsolls: Aerosoles

 I added some feminity to the look with this beaded bracelet and dangly earrings.


 These comfy leather plimsolls added to the subtle androgyny of the outfit.  

The military inspired vest had the right amount of detail to keep the look interesting and modern.

Hope this year brings you everything you dreamed of :)
xo
Chrissy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!