So I found this quiz on Modcloth's blog and thought it would be fun to share on here :) Read my answers below and leave a comment with yours as well - I would love to read them!
1. d: A convertible. I mean, no question really. Every girl wants to ride in a convertible with the music blaring and hair flowing beautifully in the wind while driving towards the sunset on a perfect summer day. Of course, I would have the cutest white summer dress and floppy hat along with some classic aviators and bright nail polish to complete this blissful picture!
2. c: Captain Kate. I think when you say Captain, it sounds so masculine and then you finish that phrase with a feminine name like, oh I don't know - Chrissy, there's a sense of strength in it's unfamiliarity. It would be nice to
woman a crew of sailors like Keira Knightley in Pirates of The Caribbean.
4. d: I would be an exclamation point. I am super hyper and bubbly. I just love to laugh and enjoy the good things in life. I have been bit of a negative Nancy these days, walking around with a dark cloud over my head. But things are looking up and I am on the right track and feeling more like myself :)
5. c: Travelling the world has been a passion of mine since I was a little girl. It has always been a dream and I know I am going to do everything I can to make it happen. I love seeing the world and the people in it, experiencing everything around me and just reveling in the beauty of it all. *Cue "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong *
6. I don't know. I have always appreciated art, history and fashion even though I don't know much or enough about any of it to impart my "knowledge" to other people. I would probably teach something like public relations or marketing :)
7. a: I always find that every thing does indeed have a silver lining. The world is a better place when we look for the positives.
8. None. I think I'd love a night at the theater. So grown up and sophisticated. Karaoke is great too - let loose and be comfortable with each other and everyone else who has to hear you "sing". I wouldn't do any of this on a first date though. I'd like something a bit low-key like dinner and a movie. You gotta test the waters before you jump in it!
9. c: Huge flare jeans belted with a flowy printed blouse tucked in. Sky high wedges, a crossbody bag slung on my shoulder and wavy hair. My inner boho girl just gave me a high five!
So pick one question or answer them all - I would love to read your answers in the comments!