April 9, 2013

Personal Style: { Navy and Black }



My Oufit:
Dress - Odel/ Tights and Ankle Boots - JCP/ Blazer - Thrifted/ Necklace - 579

I wore this outfit not so long ago, for a semi-formal job interview and brunch with some girlfriends. Navy and black is making headlines in the fashion world and I thought I'd give it a try. The Aztec print shift dress I'm wearing has subtle hints of color in it, but overall the look was pretty neutral. 

I hope spring gets here soon, but for those of you already enjoying warmer weather - think of me, maybe?!

XOXO,
Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. nice color combination. U have beautiful legs, show it with mini skirts/dressing and platform. I've learned to style women in London UK. They are besti in styling. I would love to give you some advice to look chic. Thanks for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete