April 10, 2013

Personal Style: { Merlot }

   

My Outfit:
Sweater- Thrifted/ Skirt- From a bazaar in Malaysia/ Tights and Booties- JCP
Necklace - Plain n' Fancy, GF

Here in North Dakota, spring still hasn't sprung. But while I'm excited about summer, I'm also kinda glad we have a few more weeks of tights weather. Winter is basically -20F most days and that leaves very little room for dressing cute, unless of course you count heavy duty winter jackets and multiple layers cute. Humpty Dumpty yes, but cute? Uh-uh.

Enough complaining (gotta save some for later, after all!). So while we have cold but bearable weather, I'm going to go with the flow and enjoy it for what it's worth. The sweater I'm wearing is perfect for this kind of occasion because not only is it the perfect shade of a nice glass of red wine, but it's also as soft as a baby's bottom. 

Stay warm - hmph, of course you are :\ 
XOXO,
Chrissy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!