November 13, 2012

Personal Style: { Baroque for Work }



My Outfit:
Dress- Modcloth, altered to taste/ Shoes - Payless/ Clutch - Target
Blazer - Hameedias, custom-made

Baroque is definitely a big trend this season and it's a great way to work some luxury into your look. I love this dress - the bottom half has a great mix of midnight blue and purple shades, along with the gold detail. I was going to a wine tasting right after work, so I wore a blazer on top to keep it nine-to-five appropriate. Note that the tailored blazer and no accessories allows me to get away with the strappy shoes for the office. Unfortunately, it got too dark to click a few pictures to show you guys how I wore this outfit after work, but basically, I took off the blazer and added a bold red lip and nails. I also accessorized with a necklace and some rings. I will put pictures up when I recreate this outfit!

XOXO-Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! I am so in love with your skirt!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucie!! I checked out your blog and followed you on GFC as well. You have great style!

      xoxo, Chrissy

      Delete