September 26, 2012

Personal Style: { Cobalt Blue x Mint Green }


My Outfit:
Jeans- Go Jane/ Blouse- Thrifted/ Sandals- borrowed
Watch- gift from Mom/ Bracelet- Stone n' String, Sri Lanka

Summer is now a memory and I wanted to revel in it a little bit longer. Are you guys missing summer? I must say I enjoy Fall weather, but I'm an island girl through and through. I love this vintage blouse I found on a thrifting adventure - the native embroidery on the neckline make it unique and you don't need a necklace. I went casual for a long day of work, but I can't wait to wear this blouse in a dressy outfit. 

Quick Tip: Mint jeans may have been a spring/summer sensation, but they are still here to say. Take it into Fall by pairing with a crisp Oxford shirt and layering a sweater on top. A delicate necklace and moccassins finish up the look. Add a few other accessories if you like :)

Live in Color,
XOXO-Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Chrissy! Lookin' gorgeous. I love the blue, especially with those sandals and that nail polish.

    ReplyDelete