July 6, 2012

Personal Style: { Cobalt Blue }



I wore this military styled cobalt blue dress to work on a hot summer day. I love the golden buttons on this dress. It is very easy to wear and move around in and the bright pop of color is definitely an easy way to put some oomph into this outfit. I basically just threw the dress on and grabbed my purse on my way out the door! The 3/4 sleeves keep it work appropriate and makes an otherwise casual dress, a little more polished.

My Outfit:
Dress - Odel, Sri Lanka/ Wedges - old, from Sri Lanka/
 Purse - Jessica Simpson/ Emerald colored earrings - Kohl's


Cobalt blue looks great with tanned skin. It is considered a jewel tone, so you can definitely colorblock it with other jewelled hues like emerald green, ruby red and deep purple. Redheads can also rock this color and work it!

xoxo,
Chrissy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!