January 20, 2015

Personal Style: {Laura's Purple Outfit}

 
 
 


My good friend Laura recently left town for a little while and I miss her already. I've mentioned before that this lovely girl is the one who most often helps me take pictures for the blog (and we have a lot of fun doing it!). In what can only be perfect timing, I found some outfit pictures we shot some time ago and I thought it would make a good post.
I think Laura does a great job of injecting some color and femininity into her outfit. I'm always up for rebelling against the cold by dressing up and adding color. Laura layered two skirts here for added warmth. Doesn't her red hair look great against the jewel-toned purple? 
This post is for you Laura, hope you like it :)

Stay warm,
xoxo - Chrissy


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!