December 6, 2012

Personal Style: { Pink Marshmallow }

  
    

My Outfit:
Leggings- Forever21/ Boots - Target/ Sweater - thrifted/ Necklace - Body Central

I wore this comfy casual outfit for a full day of classes and tutoring. On long days with chilly weather, leggings and an over-sized sweater is my go to for achieving a look that is both comfortable and cute. This pink sweater was so soft and fluffy it reminded me of a marshmallow! Plus it's a no-brainer -I just have to throw it on and get on with my day, no thinking necessary. However, the little details make the outfit - I love the cable knit detailing down the front of the sweatshirt and of course the dusty pink color is an added bonus. I chose to wear this white pendant necklace for a bit of a contrast. 

Lots of warmth and hugs-
XOXO, Chrissy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!