May 27, 2012

Favorite Things Friday

Hey y'all!


I know, I know, it's a Sunday. But my queue has not been working and just when I was going to complain to Blogger, it was all fixed! So I'm glad I didn't have to complain and instead I can just be nice and post last Friday's stuff on here. But tomorrow, I swear, there will be automatic posting and it will work! If it doesn't please scream at me on my facebook page - www.facebook.com/silkandspice so I will in turn scream at someone else and then something will get done. BUT, you won't have to worry about that if all goes well :)

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things:

Love and how it makes the world go round. 
The saving grace of a wedge of lime after that shot of tequila. 
Not having a hangover!
Small acts of kindness. 
The warm, tingly sensation of a good cup of coffee sliding down your throat. 
My boyfriend missing me even before he leaves for his camping trip. 
A Desperate Housewives marathon. 
Playing drinking games with wine. 
Listening to the thunder. 
Walking in the rain.

xo,
Chrissy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!