March 2, 2012

Must-Haves For Your Spring Break Vacay!

Since my spring break will be spent working full-time and studying for some tough exams, I thought I would fantasize a little and make a list of my vacation must-haves. Hey, at least you guys can take a look and be inspired! 


Starting from left, clockwise:

1. Your choice of island getaway - this picture is of Jamaica. I have always wanted to go, and one of my best friends, Natalie, gets to call this beautiful place home.

2. Victoria's Secret Wheelie - What's a perfect spring break without the perfect little bag to carry all your cute stuff?

3. Monokini - Every girl loves a good bikini, but these stylish new one-pieces just beg to be worn.

4. Sundress - Nothing says vacation like a bright, flirty sundress. Take one or five, you just can't go wrong.

5. Floppy Hat - This is a beach/vacay essential. It hides your face from the harmful sun and gives you the instant chic factor. Don't forget the sunscreen.

6. Denim shorts  - Denim cutoffs are an easy-to-wear beach essential. Wear it as a cover up and throw a crochet knit on top so your colorful bikini still shows.

7. Sandals - No heels on the beach missy - some people still need to be told. Wear easy flats for comfort. Neutrals can be worn with anything. Take a pair of heels or wedges for the clubbing.

8. Sunglasses - Shield your eyes from the sun and look like a celebrity. No, seriously, sunglasses give you that ultimate oomph and completes your ensemble.

Now all you need is to actually get to your destination, lie under the blazing sun with a glass of your favorite tropical drink and sigh with contentment.


Promise you'll think of me?
xo-Chrissy


{Images not linked are from Google Images}

4 comments:

  1. Hey. Nice work, love...I know I keep dreaming of beaches too! Oh, sunshine...how I need thee... Sundresses can be worn anytime though! Just pair them with some leggings and a sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! I agree, Sundress can be worn with tights and sweaters especially during early fall and all of spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of this beachwear! Super cute, can't wait to be on vacation : ) You can check out my blog http://sidesmilestyle.blogspot.com/ if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks- I wish I could say the same for me, but here's to you having an amazing vacation!

    ReplyDelete