March 7, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

These are just a few of my favorite things at the moment and I wanted to share:


1. I don't want to give this away just yet, but it's Calvin Klein so you know it's good! I know, I really shouldn't tease when it comes to serious business ;)


2. Pretty thank you cards. It's so important to be grateful and show appreciation. 


3. My vintage Gucci wallet. This was given to me as a gift by my mother. 


4. On my reading list for spring break.


5. An assortment of some of my necklaces


6. I love this piece of wall art. it says, "Good girls are just bad girls who don't get caught." Ain't it true?


7. Coach key chain given to me by an old friend


8. It's all in the details. Will feature this one soon-ish :)


9. Gooey chocolatey goodness - nom nom nom


Hope you all have a good rest of your week and a happy, safe spring break! Don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect (Join This Site button on sidebar as well as Bloglovin.) You can also find me here:




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!