November 13, 2011

{ A Few Things } Seasons Change and So Do We

I miss summer. I am definitely an island girl and I draw energy from the sun and the beauty of nature living around me. Okay, I know that sounds overly dramatic and highly exaggerated but there's nothing like sunshine and green grass and flowers and birds to really make my day!
This is a picture my friend Rae took. I love how everything is covered in leaves and it's such a beautiful sight! Fall is a gorgeous season. Photocred:theartistcondition.tumblr.com
 I don't know if any of you remember Jem and The Holograms or ever seen it for that matter. I was wasting my time on the internet and happened to come across this picture. I used to love this cartoon so much when I was a little girl!
 Pumpkin patch!! Halloween is so big in the United States and I love every minute of it!
 We all complain about how flat North Dakota is but the state makes up for that by having the most beautiful skies. I can just gaze it all day. Photocred: theartistcondition.tumblr.com
Rae's dog soaking up the last rays of the summer sun. Photocred: theartistcondition.tumblr.com 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!