August 5, 2011

{A Few Things} Bedroom Eyes

I can't wait until I graduate and get a job and my own place! I'm kind of a nomad right now, since my apartment is a barely furnished place I can go to at night so I have a place to sleep. Well, it's not that bad, but it really is barely furnished. Anyway, here's some of my inspiration for my dream bedroom:

Stenciled quotes are a great way to make a room cosy. I think it transforms a house into a home.
Clean lines
Dream bedroom - I'm definitely going to be recreating this someday :)
So zen! And that view!!
Great balance of modern and minimal
Can you say "Bachelor Pad", boys?
Island paradise
Beautiful! Love the canopied bed <3
So very girly! Perfect for that phase of life right after college but before settling down

Do you have your dream bedroom/house already in mind, or will you cross that bridge when you get to it? What is your dream bedroom or house going to be like? - tell me in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. amen to nomad! love the stencil idea.. keep it up

    LOVAH! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my sister from another mister :)

    ReplyDelete