August 31, 2013

Personal Style: { Cobalt } and Sailor Shorts

{ Outfit: Shorts-Gina Tricot / Blouse-thrifted/ Flats-old }

Hey fashionistas,
Long time, no see! What's up with you? My year/summer has been pretty busy and aside from some weight gain (I am currently trying to get fit again!), I have nothing new to report. Here's an outfit I wore recently. It's pretty easy yet colorful and cute. I've got sailor shorts on, paired with a cobalt blue blouse and purple flats with a plaid print. I accessorized with silver stud earrings, an arrow ring and a classic Armani watch. See how I styled these shorts here and here

Are you a fan of sailor shorts? How about high-waisted ones? I love mine because it is both nautical and high-waisted, and the button detail is adorbs IMO. 

Summer is almost over, soak up the sun!
XOXO, Chrissy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!