May 21, 2012

Favorite Things Friday


I am so excited to launch Favorite Things Friday(inspired by Gala Darling's Things I Love Thursday and Emily Schuman's Five Things) I've learned a lot over the past couple years - some lessons were learnt the fun way and others, the hard way. But I've realized that no matter how dark that cloud is, looking for and appreciating the little things, the beautiful things, and the wonderful things in and around us, makes life more meaningful. Soon, you forget your problems and develop a positive attitude that does not depend on the days events. In other words, your happiness, your aura of bright cheery goodness, will be unshakable. I haven't gotten there yet, I have just started working on this, but I know in time, I will get there. And by sharing this with you, I hope you will too. 

P.S. This is last Friday's post (since I've been having trouble with my queue)





xo,
Chrissy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!